Here is an extensive list of some helpful resources and hotlines for you.
IF YOU ARE FEELING LOW PLEASE GET THE HELP YOU NEED!
All details are from the UK, details may vary internationally.
– Anyone under the age of 35 who may be having thoughts of suicide
– Anyone concerned about a young person who may be having thoughts of suicide.
CALL: 0800 068 41 41
Opening hours are:
10am-10pm weekdays, 2pm-10pm weekends, and 2pm-5pm bank holidays.
– Anyone diagnosed with an anxiety condition of any kind.
– Brief support and advice only.
CALL: 08444775774 (7p a minute from landlines – 10 minutes a call)
TEXT: 07537 416905 (Brief support only)
EMAIL: Support@anxietyuk.org.uk (All emails signed with ‘Chris’)
Opening hours are:
Mon-Fri: 9:30am – 6:00pm (Excluding bank holidays)
CALM (Campaign against living miserably.)
– Men aged 15-35 who are down or in crisis, working to prevent male suicide.
– LONDON: 0808 802 58 58
– NATIONWIDE: 0800 58 58 58
Opening times are:
Every single day of the year: 5pm-midnight.
– Anyone who is suffering or needs to speak to someone.
CALL: 116 123 (FREE)
Open 24/7 all year round.
– Anyone looking for support dealing with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
CALL: 0845 390 6232
Opening times are Mon-Fri: 9:30am-5pm.
– Anyone affected by mental illness personally or needing support dealing with someone else’s mental illness.
CALL: 0300 304 7000
– Arrange supportive text messages at certain times of the day, Specific times when you need support, One text per week for five weeks. Can re-request.
– Sign up on: http://www.sane.org.uk/what_we_do/support/textcare/
Opening times for the hotline are: 4:30pm-10:30pm Every evening.
Available for: Anybody!
Their guide covers these subjects after having a substance abuse disorder:
- Getting back into the workforce
- Creating a workable budget
- Rebuilding your credit score
Please contact me if you would be interested in putting your idea’s for resources or hotlines on this page. I will be adding more as time goes on.