The Tomorrow Concept posting idea was created by one of my amazing friends that I met through blogging and my campaign called Ella.
Ella is an amazing person, and she has such a warm heart, I’m not even just saying that because she’s my friend. I’ve only known her a few weeks but I can honestly say I’d class her as one of my best friends, she’s supported me through things that I didn’t think anyone could support me through. I love her a lot, and I hope her blog gets so much recognition and her mental health improves way beyond what she thinks she can improve it to.
- Include the wonderful Logo.
- Link this blog post to yours, providing the original post and rules to nominees.
- Thank your nominator and so some love by providing a link to their blog, and social media accounts if you are feeling generous lovelies!
- Answer the 5 questions which you will find below…
- Add your own 6th question related to self-love.
- Nominate all the people you can think of from 3-300 and compliment each person you nominate in your post – it is all about sharing the love and notion of self-love that is too often lost.
What 3 words do you relate to ‘Tomorrow’?
Beginnings, refreshing, Hope
What would you say to someone who is losing hope in tomorrow?
That the only thing you have is tomorrow. When you’re depressed and you’ve been at your lowest point mentally, all you have left is the next day and the hope it will be better. If you’ve lost hope in the one thing you have left then you’ve lost hope in yourself. If you can’t do anything but hope for yourself, then let hope for yourself be the only thing you do.
What scares you and excites you the most about tomorrow?
That you never know what’s going to happen. It can either be better than the previous day and everything turns out okay, or it might be worse than the previous day, but there’s always another tomorrow. It’s an infinite possibility.
List 3 reasons why you matter and/or are beautiful.
I matter because I’m wise, smart, kind-hearted, strong, resilient, and giving.
List 3 reasons why tomorrow is worth fighting for:
- You never know what tomorrow is going to bring you, and there is always another tomorrow.
- Tomorrow is the thing that brings you recovery.
- The only way to find out your strength is to keep giving yourself more ‘tomorrow’s’.
Ella’s 6th question for her nominees was this: What do you love the most about yourself and why?
I love my smile. I don’t get to see myself smile very often, and I always used to get bullied for my teeth and my jaw so I never used to smile with teeth or smile widely because it would make them more obvious. I’ve finally gotten to the point where I don’t care. I want to smile because I’m happy, so I will. Your appearance isn’t even important when you’re smiling.
I’m nominating these three because I recently found their blogs and I absolutely loved all 3, even though we’re all from different niches and blog types! They’re also extremely beautiful people!
My 6th Question for my nominees is: If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?
Thank you to Ella for creating this concept, and thank you to anyone that reads this and enjoys it!